WE REALISE THAT YOU WANT TO FEEL SECURE WHEN YOU VISIT US.
Your privacy is important to us. This notice explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your details and information is collected and used. Please contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your Personal Data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information. You have the right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed, what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access. You have the right to access the data collected from/about you, including your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. In certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing. Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing. In certain cases you have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing. You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint. In the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access,we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority. You have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent. You have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your Personal Data.
DATA WE GATHER
Information you have provided us with. This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc. This information is saved and is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us.
We do not collect sensitive personal data through our website or for our services. If you provide this kind of data voluntarily, you can at all times ask how this is processed and if requested we will delete it, if we stored it all. We really have no argument nor reason to use and store sensitive information. That is simply not relevant for us, for the line of work we’re in, and not in your interest. However, it is good to be vigilant about this. And we advise you to do the same. We recommend that you do not provide any information that you consider sensitive unless you really think there is a specific reason for it. In that case, please let us know so we can be extra aware to safeguard that information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data in order to enhance your customer experience; fulfil an obligation under law or contract; and provide our service to you. For example, providing you with other products and services that you have requested, providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services, communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent. On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product; and
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing.
On the grounds of legitimate interest, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers;
- to administer our client base; and
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
With your consent, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers; and
- for other purposes we have asked previously your consent for.
We process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law, and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but no longer than is absolutely necessary.
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal Data about you is, in some cases, provided to trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data only with trusted third-parties, and will only work with partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data.
We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
Wilms 'n zo uses the service by Byte, detailed information on the security of data can be found at www.byte.nl/privacy-policy: We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We offer the use of a secure server. Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
- Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject: a natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
- We/us: Wilms ‘n zo!